DPP-250 Aluminum Plastic Packaging Machine
It is suitable for the aluminum-plastic, paper-plastic, aluminum-aluminum composite sealed packaging of capsules, tablets, honey pills, candy, disposable syringes and special-shaped objects in the pharmaceutical, food, health products, medical equipment and other industries.
This product is a pharmaceutical packaging machine that is innovatively designed by our company, and its function has reached the domestic advanced level. Suitable for aluminum-plastic, paper-plastic, aluminum-aluminum composite sealed packaging of capsules, tablets, honey pills, candies, liquids, pastes, disposable syringes and special-shaped objects in pharmaceutical, health care, food, cosmetics, medical equipment and other industries . The machine adopts microcomputer programming control, frequency conversion speed regulation, touch panel operation, and high degree of automation. It is an ideal blister packaging equipment. The product has passed the provincial technical achievement appraisal.
1. The forming, heat-sealing, batch numbering, indentation, punching and other devices are all positioned on the mandrel with rack, shaking the handle, all kinds of devices can be moved freely on the mandrel, and the machine is equipped with a ruler. , Convenient calibration, rapid and accurate positioning.
2. The manipulator traction adopts a double swing rod device, which increases the adjustable range of the traction stroke (up to 180mm), and can adapt to the packaging of various sizes of medicine plates. Machine heating, positive pressure forming, upper and lower netting, cylinder heat sealing, automatic feeding, automatic indentation and batch numbering, automatic blanking of plates, simple operation and reliable operation.
3. The positive pressure air forming and the mechanical punch ensure the uniformity and firmness of the blister forming. It is suitable for the packaging of large-sized or special shaped objects such as large-density pills and medical equipment; equipped with a dedicated automatic feeder, which can be adapted The packaging of ampoules, injections, vials, etc. has a wide range of applications.
4. The main transmission part adopts a parallel shaft helical gear reducer, and the forming, heat sealing, indentation and other molds are positioned by nails. The pressure plate is fastened, the positioning is accurate, the mold change is convenient, and the packaging material is saved.
5. In order to facilitate the machine to enter the workshop, the fuselage can be made separately according to user requirements.
1. Cursor tracking and sealing device is optional.
2. Optional machine glass cover.
3. Optional inkjet coding (character) device.
Punching frequency (times/min) 6-50
production capacity (ten thousand grains/hour) 3.5-23
maximum forming area and depth (mm) 240×170×26 (standard 240×150×14)
stroke range (mm) 40 -160 (can be increased to 180 mm according to user requirements)
standard section (mm) 80×57 (can be designed according to user requirements)
air pressure (MPa) 0.4-0.6
air flow ≥0.3m3/min
total power supply 380V/220V 50Hz 6.2kw
main motor power (kw) 1.5
PVC rigid sheet (mm) 0.15-0.5×250
PTP aluminum foil (mm) 0.02-0.035×250
dialysis paper (mm) 50-100g×250
mold cooling tap water or circulating water
dimensions (mm) ) 3000×730×1600 (L×W×H)
Weight (kg) 1400
Solutions for your industry, ready for your choice